Welcome to the Pammy Sue Recipe Directory! Here you can view recipes, and even submit your own! Recipes submitted will be viewed, and tested in our kitchen before they are approved to show up here in on this page. We’re excited to bring our community of salsa lovers together by encouraging everyone to submit and share their recipes!
- Totchos (A Tator Tot Nachos) - Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place Tator Tots on small baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. When done
- Chicken Cacciatore - Sprinkle the chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon of each salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour to
- Huevos Rancheros - Open can of refried beans and place in a microwaveable bowl. Heat 1 minute and stir. Then heat 1
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole - Place chicken in a large pot of water. Boil for 30-35 minutes. Remove chicken and cool on cutting board.
- Pammy Sue’s Chili - In a large pot or Dutch oven. Brown the hamburger and sausage. When browned, add celery, onions, and bell pepper.